Powerful information about the healing power of Oil Pulling-OP
In 1996, two and half years after starting the publication of Oil Pulling in Andhra Jyoti, a survey was advertised and conducted by the paper to find out the types of diseases cured and its effectiveness. Practitioners were requested to give their personal data along with duration of practice and the types of diseases cured. 1041 people who practiced OP responded and wrote letters of their experience. 927 (89%) people reported cure of one disease or more. 114 (11%) people did not report any cure.
Analysis of 1041 testimonies indicates cure of the following types of diseases:
Common diseases like allergies, common cold and cough, dental caries, gum diseases, infections in the mouth, ear, nose, throat, eyes, and pains like headache, migraine, tooth pain, neck pain, back pain etc, allergic sneezing, lip cracking, fevers, irritability etc cured. 758 cases cured. All felt energetic, active and well.
Common Diseases like allergies, cold, headache etc 758
Allergy and respiratory problems of lungs like asthma, bronchitis etc 191
Skin problems like pigmentation, itching, rashes, scars, eczema, etc 171
Digestive system 155
Arthritis and joint pains 091
Heart disease and Blood Pressure 074
Diseases pertaining to female reproductive system reported by women 021
Additional Benefits Of Oil Pulling
Fixing loose teeth
Teeth whitening (free from bleach and abrasive chemicals that break down enamel and cause teeth to chip or break.)
Migraine Head Ache Relief
Eczema, Acne & other skin conditions
Ulcers and diseases of stomach and intestines, heart, blood, kidney, liver, lungs and women’s diseases.
Diseases of nerves, paralysis, and encephalitis
Increasing the metabolism
Detoxifying the body
Healing Arthritis Pain
Reducing Sinus Congestion
Your Daily Oil Pulling Procedure
1 . The first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and before drinking any liquids (including water), use one tablespoon of coconut oil. (safflower and sunflower oil can be used) Oil pulling can be done 2 or 3 times daily if needed, the most important pull is in the morning. Note: You can warm the oil before starting (never use a microwave) or you can let it melt in your mouth.
2 . Set a timer for 20 minutes.
3 . Move the oil around in your mouth without swallowing it and pull it through your teeth (don’t tilt your head back to gargle and don’t swish). You’ll find that the oil will start to get watery as your saliva mixes with it. Keep pulling. If your jaw muscles get sore while pulling, you’re putting too much into it. Relax your jaw muscles and use your tongue to help move the liquid around the inside of your mouth. When you do this correctly, you’ll feel very comfortable. Pretty soon, it will become second nature.
4. As the end of the oil pulling session approaches, you may notice the oil/saliva mixture in your mouth has become thicker. This is quite normal, since it is pulling out toxins from your body. When 20 minutes is up, spit out the oil. Don’t be alarmed if it looks yellowish–see precautions. Remember that this is very toxic after you are finished so do not forget steps 5 and 6. Do not swallow any of the oil!!
5. Rinse out your mouth a couple of times with warm water and spit out. You can also rinse with a mouthwash, I prefer to dilute with water (or use full strength), regular hydrogen peroxide and I rinse and spit with that. The hydrogen peroxide is very effective in rinsing out any toxins which may be left in the mouth.
6. Brush your teeth as usual with your toothpaste of choice. Baking soda is also a good option for brushing. Now you can drink liquids, eat and go throughout your day as usual.
Oil Pulling Tips:
1. Add a drop of Oil of Oregano to your oil pulling for about a week every 3 or so months, and you have a powerful anti-bacterial agent to kill all this stuff. Oregano Oil is natures anti-biotic, so it should not be abused, and used just like you would a pharmaceutical anti-biotic.
2. Testimonial: I have used (always unrefined and organic) Sesame, Sunflower, Walnut, Macadamia, coconut, Udo’s Oil, Total EFA Oil….amongst others. My personal all time favorite is Sesame, hand’s down. I have noticed that if you change your oil about ever two months, it’s like a renewed therapy. Don’t know why, perhaps your body is getting used to that particular EFA formula. But I have noticed that when I change, my teeth get whiter even more. earthclinic.com
* Do not gargle in the throat. If you swallow inadvertently, there is nothing to worry. It will be eliminated by excretion if not digested.
* Spit in a covered trash can or in a container before throwing away do not spit outside or where people walk or on vegetation.
* If the spit color is yellow and has not turned white pulling is not done sufficiently long or oil quantity is more. Do not do other works along with OP.
* If you are allergic to a particular brand, change the brand of oil or to different oil.
* This therapy is not recommended for children under the age of 5
Please Help Support Natural Cancer Fighters. Donate.CancerCrackdown.Org
Learn More At: OilPulling.Org