Here is what to gather to serve 4 people:
Juice from 1 lime
1 small shallot, minced
salt (approximately 3 generous finger-pinches of Kosher salt)
freshly ground pepper
Aleppo pepper (optional)
Here ís the easy-peasy instructions:
1. Gather and prep your ingredients
2. In a medium bowl, combine the minced shallot, salt, and lime juice. Let sit for 10 minutes.
3. Pit and peel avocados. Take half of the flesh and mash it in a bowl with a fork.
4. Pour the lime mixture into the bowl and combine with the mashed avocado.
5. Dice the remainder of the avocado flesh into 3/4-inch cubes and gently incorporate into the mixture in the bowl.
6. Add freshly ground pepper and Aleppo pepper to taste.