Support Cancer CrackdownThere are many ways you can help us continue to support our courageous cancer fighters
We are a 501 (c) (3) not for profit organization
EIN number: 46-1110328
All donations are tax exempt.
Send a Check
1754 Woodruff Rd. #127
Greenville, SC 29607
How your contribution will be put to use:
- With your help, we can assist more fighters and their families by providing direction and partnership for their care as well as financial support for those who qualify.
- The Cancer Crackdown Fighting Program is available to help fighters meet their needs in overcoming or preventing cancer.
- The Fighting Together Program is the heart of Cancer Crackdown. Through this program, we provide free phone and email support, monthly supplement allotments, assistance in getting discounts and/or provision of treatments, support items (chemical free items, books, water containers and other needs), consultation fees, protocol reviews, assistance with coordinating doctors involved in care and more!!
- Local Cancer Fighters: Free Ionized Water, Juicing Support, Organic Shopping Education
- We also provide support through our: Cancer Crackdown Support Group on Facebook, website resources, and ensuring that fighters are getting the best care and information they need along the way.
Users should note that this site is not a medical site and medical advice is neither given or implied by its administrators and does not replace the advice from an informed physician or health care provider familiar with the products or treatments discussed on this site. Individual results may vary.