1 cup of homemade applesauce
1/2 cup coconut flour (plus a little more if you need it to thicken)
1 tsp baking soda
Cinnamon to taste (optional)
1/4 cup butter or coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla (optional)
favorite add-ins and toppings of choice
2 T honey (optional)
1. Heat large skillet or pancake griddle
2. Mix all ingredients except any add-ins with blender, whisk or immersion blender and let sit 5 minutes to thicken.
3. Add berries, bananas, or other add-ins and mix by hand
4. Grease griddle or skillet with coconut oil or butter
5. Use a º cup measure to spoon pancakes onto cooking surface
6. Cook approximately 2-3 minutes per side until it bubbles and is easy to flip. These do take a little longer than regular pancakes, so don’t rush them!
7. Top with butter or butter sub (it makes everything better!) and enjoy!